Meet Broker Matt Lasher
- Realtor since 2007, broker since 2014.
- Graduate of Ohio University & Harvard University
- Member of ACAR, SCAR, CBOR, and MCBOR
- Football coach at St. Vincent-St. Mary High School, homebrew fanatic, and historical book reader
- Lives in West Akron with wife Morgan, son Anderson, and dogs, Googan and Dogwood
MORE ABOUT Matt
Born and raised in Akron, OH, Matt graduated from Copley High School. He went on to play football at Ohio University, and later received his master’s degree from Harvard University. Throughout college, Matt worked with his father John in the real estate industry, and Matt flipped homes in the area to help pay for university tuition.
Matt was a teacher and prevention specialist in the Boston and Akron Public School districts before becoming a full-time Realtor. After four years in Boston, MA, Matt returned back to the Akron area in 2010.
Matt has been a full-time Broker since.
On fall (and sometimes winter) Friday nights, you’ll find Matt on the sidelines of St. Vincent-St. Mary High School football games, where he serves as the special teams coordinator. Matt is also a member of the Summit County Historical Society and the Preservation Alliance of Greater Akron. He and his wife Morgan are restoring a 1928 home in West Akron, with their son Anderson and two dogs, Googan and Dogwood.